GetProjectUserDir gives wrong path on HoloLens

I work with the HoloLens 2

I use the command “Get Platform User Dir” (and also tried “Get User Directory”) in Blueprint, which should give back the path to the Documents Directory. This works while using the Unreal Editor, but after packaging the app and starting it on the HoloLens device, it suddenly points to a different folder.
Namely, the folder …/Username/Appdata/Local/Packages/NameOfPackage/LocalState/

As the command should point to …/Username/Documents/, and does this while in the editor, this should be considered an error.

Is there some kind of other way to get to the documents folder? Maybe a command to get the path to the real user folder, so …/Users/UserName/?

Edit: By now I found out that the probable reason for that is that the documents folder is not accessible by default. Now, the question is, how I can gain access to that folder. If anyone could help with setting the access rights for the program so that it can access the documents folder after being deployed using the appxbundle file, that would be great.

Hello,

We’ve made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.

Thanks,