GetOverlappingActors returns inconsistent result

Hi! I’m using “GetOverlappingActors” to detect collision of a component with any pawn by checking the resulting array length, but it seems to return either 0 or 1 in each frame, though at least one of my characters is definitely colliding with the component.

Collision preset on the component is set to “OverlapAllDynamic”, “Generate Overlap Events” set to true, collision on the mesh itself is set to “OverlapOnlyPawn” and “Use Complex As Simple”

I also tried to eneble “Use CCD”

Using a regular Collision Box instead of the custom collider does the same.

P.S.: I could possibly use “OnComponentBegin/EndOverlap” with a boolean variable instead, but “GetOverlappingActors” looks more neat, if only I could understand how to make it always return >0 when at least one character is in.

Well, it was my mistake - those 0s on tick were coming from the other doors on the level, so the “GetOverLappingActors” kinda works, but I still have the issue that made me start that debugging:

I use “GetOverLappingActors” to detect if character is blocking the door when trying to open it. But it returns 0 when the collider obviously overlaps the character capsule. Seems like its working only when the capsule origin is inside the collider’s geometry. Is this intended?