Get the time (real time from real world)

Hello,
I would like to have the real time in the unreal engine. Not the time since the game is launched or things like that, I would like to find a way to have the real time from the real world.
I know that I have two way to do this :

• Get local time from the computer
  • Get the time online.

Since my game is online, I prefere to get the time online because it may cause problem if nobody haven’t the same time.

The problem is that I don’t find any node in blueprint to do this…

Would someone help me ? To find a way ? Even if it is not in blueprint.

Thanks a lot !

All the best,

Search for DateTime to get to the rest of the pertinent nodes:

301653-annotation-2020-05-11-155106.jpg

Thank you but this is for the local time on the computer. So if we change the time of the computer, it will not be synchronized. I am looking for a online time that the player can’t change and that will be synchronized with all players :slight_smile:
Thanks a lot for your answer.

Thanks a lot for your answer. I thought that Epic Game had done something for that but no problem, I will just do that :slight_smile: Thank you a lot for your answer and your time.

You can have a simple REST server running somewhere which stores the current time (you can have your own format and time zone settings). When the game has to check the time, you can make an HTTP GET call to the server and it will send you the time. There are many tutorials available online that will help you set up your REST server. The easiest one will be either in python or go.