Get rid of horizon line created by SkyAtmosphere..how?

Is it possible to get rid of the dark horizon line? It seems to be created by the SkyAtmosphere actor, but I’m not sure.

I’m trying to create the impression of an endless desert.
I need my camera to be placed high up in the landscape, looking down. My camera won’t be moving much from the same spot.

Right now, I see the horizon line far in the distance, which breaks the illusion. I don’t want to spend unnecessary resources on making a giant landscape just to cover up the dark horizon line. Instead I’d like the horizon to disappear, so I only see an endless sky behind my sand dunes, and then transition between the furthest dunes and the sky via fog. Is this possible at all?

I’m very new to Unreal, so please bear with me if this is a silly question.
I’m on UE 4.27.2

Exponential height fog :wink:

Thank you for the reply.
Are you able to mask away the dark horizon completely with the exponential height fog?
The height fog seems to be only affecting the meshes in my scene (please correct me if I’m wrong). And since my camera needs to look down from above, the horizon line behind the meshes is still completely visible.
If you happen to have any good links that will point me in the right direction, please share!

Make sure you put the fog at 0,0,0.

If should immediately hide the line, unless you’re view from space, or something…

How high is your camera ( in units )?