get own player ID

Hi all…
I have this blueprint:
https://postimg.org/image/pfndbb75v/
Now my question… why my player ID is -1? It shouldnt be 0? The first player? I m controlling a pawn so i have to have a controller ID.

‘GetControllerID’ doesn’t have any input going into the ‘player’ pin. What are you trying to do?

if I understand your question right… I’d suggest using Get Player Pawn… using the (default) player index of 0 (self)… which will return a Pawn Object Reference…

i need that the player that use this attacks is immortal. I need to get the player controller ID of the player because all the player use the same character

if I can… I’d like to help, but I’m not quite sure what you are planning to achieve

ID 0 is always the local controller if you don’t use splitscreen. If you want your local player to posses a different pawn make a ‘Get Player Controller[0]’ node, then drag off the Controller pin to create a ‘Unpossess’ node, then a ‘Possess’ and give that the pawn you want to control.

If i need another player controller, how i have to do? I m usign a server client model. I need to take the player controller ID of a client.