Get one word of two lists and make them an own string

Well, there might be a much easier way to do this, but you could always just make 2 int/string maps, roll 2 random ints to plug into the find nodes, and append whatever you get.

There are two lists, Adjectives and Nouns.

On event, i want to get one word of each list and make them a new label e.g. “blue cord” or “annoyed abdomen” - a random generator. (This picture is probably nonsense.)

Any ideas? This is way too confusing for me, especially trying to get each word of a list.

Wow thanks. Please all combinations! They’re 2 huge lists of “all” adjectives + nouns)

This.

I’ll just add that, at this point, it might be a good idea to look at how structs, csv and data tables work so you do not need to manually populate arrays with hundreds of elements and keep the lists in a spreadsheet instead.

Thanks a lot! Can i copy and paste whole lists into the first and second array? I see 3 pins defined separately.

Does Parse Into Array chop up a list?

Agreed but it’s easier to maintain / work a spreadsheet. Or paste the data from someplace else, like a filtered dictionary.

Or do you want all combinations?

This is all combining randomly:

Good point, but it really depends on how much data there is. What’s the difference between typing a list of words into and CSV and an array?

Then you need to combine this array approach with CSV and data tables… :-/

No you can’t :slight_smile:

That’s why you see us also talking about CSV files and data tables:

Yes, but you need a delimiter:

301794-parse.jpg

Ha! - use what you have and use SHIFT-ENTER as the delimeter :slight_smile:

So, make the arrays like that and then take the rest from my 2nd BP.

Tell me if you get stuck

BOOM :slight_smile:

That’s so cool. Thanks so much and for all the other answers!

301801-yeah.jpg

:slight_smile:

Many strings fire off simultaneously, but they’re next to each other without space

See my answer at the bottom, you have to put an extra space in the append.

I definitely felt the impact. Finally, how can it be limited to print out only one combination? I get a whole waterfall of combos. :slight_smile:

Then we’re back to this: