Get incremental position between two vectors

Hello,

I’m looking for a way to spawn new actor’s between two vector points of which one point its position is changing on tick. I want to create a wall builder where the spawned actors are walls between two outer wall-‘‘poles’’ (Vector A and B)

I’m stuck on how to write the code when vector B is placed more than two unit’s away. I’m able to find the middlepoint between two vectors and half of the mesh with the get bounds node but as you might have figured, the vector math is killing me. Any good learning resources on vector math are appreciated too.

Extra info: I’m starting from the length between the two vectors and divide it with the mesh total bounds so I know how many parts I need to spawn. So on a distance of 500units I need 5 parts (if the mesh is 100units wide).

Thank you,

I’ve been able to get it partially working with the following piece of code although it does not work perfectly when switching a grid up or down.

There are gaps between the meshes. See the gif. I found out it is because the normalized outcome is not an integer (1 or -1 on x and/or y). I’m currently researching the rounding of the vector with the ceil node but it’s not ideal. Perhaps there is a better way?
[GIF][2]