Get error when Recompile a plugin for heigher ue4 version.(cannot open include file:'UVAtlas.h')

Hello guys,
I downloaded this plugin from marketplace 在Code Plugins创建的Unwrap UV - 虚幻引擎商城, which is really useful. But it doesn’t work for the version above 4.20. I tried to make it works for ue4 4.22 version with the methods from internet, something like:
1.create a new blank c++ project with 4.22 version, then close the project.
2.create a plugins folder under the c++ project folder, and copy the UnwrapUV(the tool i want to recompile) to the plugins folder just created.
3.reopen the c++ project, it will remind you to rebuild, and click YES.

Then, i got a prompt. Project could not be compiled,try rebuilding from source manually.
After this, I opened the sln file with vs 2017 community, right click my project, go clean, then go build. But I got two errors:
1.Cannot open include file: ‘UVAtlas.h’:No such file or directory
2.The command"“D:\Epic Games\UE_4.22\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat” MyProjectEditor Win64 Development -Project=“D:\UE4.22project\MyProject\MyProject.uproject” -WaitMutex -FromMsBuild" exited with code 5. Please verify that you hace sufficient rights to run this command.

for 1, I actually find the UVAtlas.h file under the engine folder, but have no idea why the vs cannot find it while build. I also tried to install ATL from vs installer, but still doesn’t work

Does anyone have any idea to solve these errors? Thanks a lot!
Or if you have any other ways to convert the tool to fit heigher ue4 version, it would also be glad to know!