Get Character (Player/Dino) who used/consumed the item

Hi,

Inside a “PrimalItemConsumable” I’m using the “PreUseItem” Event and want to get the max Health Stat of the Consumer. I’m able to get the Player Character by using the “Owner Inventory”, which seems to work, but I’m unable to get the Player/Dino Character if the Inventory is a remote one and the item gets consumed by “Remote Use Item”. I saw some Option where I could maybe get the Dino if I check for the one I’m riding or having on my shoulders, but this isn’t acurate. What if I’m just standing next to the Dino and pressing “F” Key. In this case I don’t posess a Dino. Or if I just have some Dino on my shoulder but don’t want its Character reference?

So to make a long question short:

How to get the Actor-/Player-/Dino-Reference of the Remote Inventory, in which the Item was just used?
Or
How to get the Status Values of the Player/Dino, which is just using/consuming the Item?

Thanks

For those of you searching for the correct answer to my question above. This is working:

(To the node “Cast to Primal Dino Character” is an Event attached. In my case: “Event PreUseItem”)