"Get Center of Mass" with execution pins

Hi.
“Get center of mass” is required with a execution pin on both sides in UE4.26 yet the function is green, not blue. The idea is from the youtube tutorial (attached below) at 1 minute into the video length. Insofar: the function i’m lookin for is “Get center of mass: Target is primative component”----color is blue.
left side has white triangle then target then bone none. right hand side should have white triangle and a return value.

[(Unreal Engine 4 - Interaction System Part 2 (Part 10) - YouTube)][1]

Nodes get updated as the engine evolves. This should have always been a pure one. Why not use it?

329113-screenshot-1.jpg

as due to the need for executive pins
there

This node should be pure in the first place, and simply return a vector - that’s why it was changed. If you must have an execution wire at this point (there are reasons to have it - not in this very instance, though), assign the result to a variable:

329159-screenshot-2.jpg

The errors you’re seeing are probably unrelated - perhaps it’s access none. Head over to the message log and follow the error link to find the culprit.

Because I need the one attached here.

249734-screen-shot-2018-08-07-at-13657-pm.png

Get center of mass, with the execution nodes is required in order to set the “highlight” or interactive mesh that encircles items for interaction like pick-up. In the video it’s pretty basic. If you can get this re-routed i’d like to use that. The youtube video is attached in original link. It’s rather straight-forward. Its needing execution pins and from there i’m sure the errors would be solved. Because too, I’m at a standby.

Later in his tutorials, Titanic Games mentioned the ability to make a function lose it’s executive functioning and thus removes the pins…it went and checked the “pure” selection to remove the pins. Could the reversal process happen for “GET CENTER of MASS”–as due to the need for executive pins there?