Get all actors with true boolean

Like this:

or, if you can’t get them specifically, then:

But, try and be as specific as you can with the class in the get actors node…

Disconnect Out Actors pin from the Array pin and connect it again.

Also, blueprints are Context Sensitive. Avoid plopping down orphaned nodes (Scoreable). Drag a wire from a pin first, and then search for relevant stuff. This way you get filtered results that make sense in this context.

Sometimes the order you wire things in matters. It does here. More info:

Hi! Thanks for checking my question!

I have a number of actors in my scene, all children of the same class, some of them with a bool set to true and I’d like to make them do stuff like changing location and destroying them when the player presses a key, but only those set to true. How could I do that?

These actors are spawned every 3 seconds and the player can press the key at any time, so I can’t predict the amount of actors to work with.

I’ve tried Getting All Actors of Class hooked with a For Each Loop, but I can’t get any array element that isn’t an actor, and I need to check the booleans in those actors.

How can I get this right? Maybe there’s a better way to do it? Thanks!

Crazy how disconnecting and connecting again worked! I’d have never guessed! Thank you so much!

There are situations where you want it to work the other way round, the way you have in the original image. This behaviour is actually a useful feature, rather than an engine bug / quirk :slight_smile:

Good luck with rest!