Georeferenced Model Export Issues

I want to import a georeferenced model from Reality Capture into Unreal Engine and align it with some geographically accurate CAD models but am having difficulty getting the export right.

My model has been produced using a set of georeferenced images captured using a drone. The drone and Reality Capture are setup to use epsg:4326 - GPS (WGS84). I have 3 ground control points set in the scene:

If I export the model using the grid plane coordinate system this works, the model imports into unreal and looks correct. If I export the model with the project output coordinate system needed to maintain the CRS it exports fine but the model imports into Unreal as a long thin line (scaling the model does not fix this issue):

The issue seems to be with the export from reality capture. Does anyone know where I might be going wrong? Thanks.

Hi @JArcher941
The reason behind this is the used output coordinate system, which is in degrees. Unreal Engine expects the units in meters (as you can see, grid system is in meters and it was imported correctly).
To show the model properly you will need to use coordinate system which uses meters as its units.