Generator failed without an error message

All I did was creating a custom Actor class and then I included it in my character.h file.

1>------ Build started: Project: MyProject3, Configuration: Development_Editor x64 ------
1>  Parsing headers for MyProject3Editor
1>EXEC : error : Failed to generate code for MyProject3Editor
1>EXEC : error : UnrealHeaderTool failed for target 'MyProject3Editor' (platform: Win64, module info: E:\UnrealProjects\ThirdPersonProject\Intermediate\Build\Win64\MyProject3Editor\Development\UnrealHeaderTool.manifest).
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\v4.0\V120\Microsoft.MakeFile.Targets(38,5): error MSB3073: The command ""D:\Program Files\Unreal Engine\4.0\Engine\Build\BatchFiles\Build.bat" MyProject3Editor Win64 Development "E:\UnrealProjects\ThirdPersonProject\MyProject3.uproject" -rocket" exited with code -1.
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

But when I include it the generator fails without an error message. Any ideas what I can do?

Is there a way to increase the verbosity level of the generator so that I at least know why it fails generating?

I found a setting for this

But I can’t find BuildConfiguration.cs anywhere. Does this mean I have to compile it from the source to disable bOmitPCDebugInfoInDevelopment?