When I try to use the JSON Utilities Library, I get fatal errors from “JsonObjectWrapper.generated.h” being unable to be read. This only impacts “JsonObjectWrapper.generated.h”, however, no matter what I use within JSON Utilities, I get that error. I have consistently seen errors both across 4.21, and 4.22, and across multiple projects in both versions.
We’ve recently made a switch to a new bug reporting method using a more structured form. Please visit the link below for more details and report the issue using the new Bug Submission Form. Feel free to continue to use this thread for community discussion around the issue.
Okay I think I’ve sorted it out. I managed to implement and compile the PawnTank files.
I tried a lot of things but I think it boiled down to:
- deleting the project directories and generating vs files
- deleting pawntank.h/.cpp - FYI i found a couple of syntax errors in my .h (no ‘;’ after forward declarations but that didn’t fix it. Intelisense missed it somehow)
- setting up the c_cpp…json ‘defines’ again from the bull cow resources
- copied .h and .cpp from lecture git commit
- compile went smoothly!
Im relieved. I was about to throw in the towel.
thank muchly for the support