Generated dynamic mesh actor doesn't appear in game

Hi!
I’m using a Generated dynamic mesh actor in my scene to build a picture frame which looks like this:

This is triggered by a “Event on rebuild generated mesh” which takes a texture as a parameter to make a frame mesh around it.
No other events are handled and I didn’t make a construction script.

I have 2 problems:
Every time I reload the engine the frames I already placed in the scene looks like this:

When I reset the given parameter of this actor it fixes the problem (Because it generates the “rebuild generated mesh” thing).
How do I make it appear well on engine startup without touching it every time?

The other problem is that this actor doesn’t appear at all in the standalone game preview at all. It does appear in the “selected viewport” preview.
What am I missing?

Thanks in advance

Does the rebuild take in some base parameters? I’m guessing you are probably calculating the picture height / width ratio to calculate the final height and length of the generated mesh. Are you getting this from the texture dimensions * desired width / length?

Are these dimensions / paramters available to you before rebuild generated mesh?

Make sure it’s not a problem of order of operation.

I am getting these dimensions from the texture width length with GetSizeX/GetSizeY nodes.

I get these dimensions when the rebuild event is triggered. Is there a better way to do this?