Generate Visual Studio Project Files cannot find Modules.

Hello, I have been working in Unreal for a bit now with no problems compiling my project. I have compiled from source as well as used the Epic Games Launcher engines. However, I am setting up a new dev machine and I am compiling the engine from source and I can’t seem to generate my Visual Studio Project Files, as it can’t seem to find my modules in my Plugins folder in the project. This was never a problem before, and I am using the 4.26.2 release version of the source.

I have tried opening the *.Build.cs files to make sure the modules look alright, and they do, I have also been able to successfully generate the Visual Studio Project files, and compile when I remove the plugins and any references to them in the code.

Here is the exact output of the command:

Running C:/UnrealEngine/UnrealEngine/Engine/Binaries/DotNET/UnrealBuildTool.exe  -projectfiles -project="H:/Howloween.uproject" -game -engine -progress -log="H:/Saved/Logs/UnrealVersionSelector-2021.06.22-17.32.41.log"

Discovering modules, targets and source code for project...

ERROR: Found a module file (H:\Plugins\AscentToolset\Source\AscentDialogueSystem\AscentDialogueSystem.Build.cs) that did not exist within any of the known game folders or other source locations

I don’t know why it can’t discover it, but I have been looking online and trying things for hours. Any help is appreciated!