GASP AND METAHUMAN

I’m trying to use the GASP movement template for my NPCs and my main player, which are MetaHumans. I followed several tutorials that were all outdated:

  • Characters that have become Actors

  • Retarget tags that have no effect

I tried assigning the Anim Class “SandboxCharacter_CMC_ABP” to the different parts of my MetaHuman. With the “Mesh” as leader, nothing happens. Then, with the different parts of my MetaHuman (ArmLeg, Body), it works BUT there’s very quickly a desync between the animations.

Then, based on the references I found, I was told to use the Anim Class “ABP_GenericRetarget” and add a tag on my Body and ArmLeg parts: “RTG_UEFN_to_Metahuman_nrw”, but nothing happens.

On top of that, I have an error with the “CanPerformJumpAction” function.
(Maybe that’s what’s causing the desync, but I don’t know how to fix it.)

And My character is bald, even though he’s supposed to have hair

I have all the plugins installed except “MovieSceneAnimMixer”, which I can’t find in the UE plugin window.

I’ve been racking my brain over this for 5-6 hours, and I’m out of sources.

I’m lost, please help me.