Project name: Cold Comfort
Game website: www.coldcomfortgame.com
Game Facebook page: Redirecting...
Game Twitter page: https://twitter.com/ColdComfortGame
Company website: www.gammaminus.com
Pay: Royalty or Deferred Payment
Position: Programmer & Enviromental Artist
Game Project: Cold Comfort
- An asymmetrical co-op/multiplayer horror survival game is set in the immediate aftermath of the zombie apocalypse (think if L4D had an illegitimate love child with Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege!)
- a game where players can choose to play as Survivors of Infected, pitting two teams of 5 against each other.
- set in the near future with a fresh approach to the zombie genre.
- an online multiplayer game with a strong focus on cooperation and teamwork
- A fast paced story-driven FPS with two distinct factions divided into five classes with their unique play style, strengths and weaknesses.
- Designed to allow the player to build and break down defenses and make use of the various items in their environments, such as electricity, fuel, light and more.
- comprised of campaigns of five missions each , which can be played by up to five players per side, with an emphasis on team-based strategy and objectives.
**About the game: **
- Platform: PC
- Genre: Multiplayer Zombie Co-Op
- Graphics: 3D
- Camera View: 1st Person for Survivors, and 1st and 3rd person for Zombie Classes
Interested? Shoot me an email: [EMAIL=“firstname.lastname@example.org”]email@example.com
Make sure to include your name, age, location and desired position as well as links to your previous work if applicable.