Download

Games UK Corporation Making Zombie shooting game FPS

My Company is called GamesUK and my self called Guy Edward Donohue

I’m looking for someone that can make me 3 different zombie models 2 adults 1 child zombie with a skeleton and animations must be a third person BP
realistic textures

I’ll add you to the credits of a screen for the game that I’m making

You are a high-quality monster hero and a superhero hero of the regiment; Sniper Shooter 3d | Shooting games with gun the gangsters who come in front of you. The military is complete of the pleasant sniper taking pictures commandos but they select you as a frontline army command to steer your associate at the battlefield. Now the season is grew to become from sniper shooting games to counter terrorist attack 3-d missions. An extraordinary monster fantastic hero has to be survived at the end of the every degree to finish the project by way of fending off the coming bullets from enemies.
You are a high-quality monster hero and a superhero hero of the regiment; goal to shoot the gangsters who come in front of you. The military is complete of the pleasant sniper taking pictures commandos but they select you as a front line army command to steer your associate at the battlefield. Now the season is grew to become from sniper shooting games to counter terrorist attack 3-d missions. An extraordinary monster fantastic hero has to be survived at the end of the every degree to finish the project by way of fending off the coming bullets from enemies.