Gameplay Tag Data Table Setup

Hello guys. I am currently working on a more elaborate tag system for our game. I have read that there is a way to implement them via datatables in the gameplay tags documentation.

I have followed their documentation exactly as described by creating a Datatable using a GameplayTagTableRow Structure. I added my example Datatable to the project settings and they were added to the defaultgameplaytags.ini file as seen in my screenshot.

However, I cannot see them in the Gameplay Tag Manager as described in the documentation.

Am I missing something here? I hope someone can help me with this or try replicating the problem.
Thanks in advance!

Same problem, waiting for help

IDK where is the problem, is just go to Project settings and search “game play table list” and select your table :face_in_clouds:

I don’t think you understood the question. My data tables are already set in the project settings. They are not showing in the gameplay tag manager which is the problem.
@Husky211

try delete the datatable from the .ini and open the engine, It must be some bug because I don’t have any problems, I assign the table and it appears immediately in the manager