Gameplay Programmer (Wargaming Partnership)

https://bongfish-jobs.personio.de/job/82731
ABOUT US At Bongfish, our developers help craft incredible games that combine state-of-the-art technology with deep gameplay. We bring a high-tech approach to game development and have more than 10 years of experience working with some of the top game publishers in the industry on console, mobile and PC platforms.
Bongfish is leading the way in global high-tech game development with a diverse team of 75 people across 15 different nationalities. Come join us today and help build the next generation of the world’s most popular video games!

YOUR MISSION
Bongfish is currently seeking an experienced Game Developer to join our engineering team in Graz, Austria. In this role, you will work closely with Wargaming Ltd. to develop new game features for World of Tanks, the immensely popular PC MMO title played by hundreds of millions across the globe. Responsibilities will include client/server maintenance and troubleshooting to optimise new and existing game features. You will also contribute directly to all aspects of game development - from prototype to production to live operations.

YOUR PROFILE
You have strong C++ programming and math skills
You have experience in gameplay programming and you are passionate about playing and making video games
You are a good debugger and problem solver
You are proficient in English
You have a strong collaboration and communication skills

WE OFFER
A fun and stable working environment in a state-of-the-art studio
A culture of employee empowerment driven by a can-do attitude
An opportunity to live in one of the top five cities in Europe, within easy reach of the Alps and the Mediterranean sea
A competitive salary based on experience and qualifications*

*In accordance with the Austrian collective agreement for IT industry, the minimum salary for this position of 31.822 EUR p.a. The effective salary depends on qualification and experience and may be significantly higher.

2.651 a month is not much for a boring job, you know. By deleting my comments you just make a bad impression for yourself.

Ok we all know this is boring and underpaid job for you, so please move on.

They are asking a strong skillful professional for a 2.651 a month. Seriously. Would you like to be their slave?

Megaman you definitely need to read more carefully this statement “*In accordance with the Austrian collective agreement for IT industry, the minimum salary for this position of 31.822 EUR p.a. The effective salary depends on qualification and experience and may be significantly higher.” only says that 31.822 is the minimum in any time it says that it would be the actual salary actually in the statement it says that depending of the skill it can be SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER.

Obviously you dont know how greedy this company is. I would never trust what they are saying. Im pretty sure 2.651/month is what you gonna get, no matter how “qualified and experienced” you are. Do you know what are the criteria to be qualified and experienced? of cource you dont. and they also dont. In other words. they are bullshitting and wasting your time.

Dear Megaman, sure i don’t know about the company and its greed, if you know something share with the community to alert them, but in any moment the company is forcing anyone to work for them, may be something new to you but people has free will and can choose to NOT work for them, about criteria to be qualified and experienced in my humble opinion i think i have because with it i know you are not experienced nor qualified to live in society as you don’t respect others opinion and choices. Have a good day!