UE4-based successor of the German EMERGENCY real-time strategy series.
The player is taking control on the role of incident commander for police and rescue units, and handling a range of different scenarios from traffic accidents to natural disasters.
The most recent entry of the series (not using UE4 yet): EMERGENCY 20 on Steam
Sixteen Tons Entertainment GmbH
A division of Promotion Software GmbH, Tübingen, Germany
Gameplay Programmer / Software Engineer
- Senior level of general C++ programming skills
- 3+ years of professional game development
- Good knowledge of the Unreal Engine 4
- At least one shipped title on PC or console
- Experience with console development (PS4, Switch) is a plus
Important: Spoken project language is German, so good German skills are a requirement
Full Job Offer:
Send your application via e-mail to: [EMAIL=“firstname.lastname@example.org”]email@example.com
Or PM me (in German or English)!