GameMode spawned pawn doesn't replicate

My game mode spawns a pawn but it doesn’t get replicated to the clients. I get this message in the log:

Warning: SetReplicates called on non-initialized actor MyPawn_BP_C_1. Directly setting bReplicates is the correct procedure for pre-init actors.

How can I fix that?

Play as ListenServer, check world outliner whether Pawn successfully spawned or not.

May be, Spawn failed due to colliding with something, set “Ignore Collision, Always Spawn” in Spawn node or change Location.
Or, May be, By mistake you might set Pawn Scale to Zero.

Check GameMode Parent Class, whether it is Game Mode or Game Mode Base.

There is nothing hard in this, simple mistakes might happen.

Don’t Set SetReplicates in Construction Script, Set that in Begin Play or as needed.

I was setting it in the game mode, right after SpawnActor. I’ve just tried to do it in the pawn’s BeginPlay but I get the same warning and still no pawn on client.

EDIT: I get the warning even when I deleted every single instance of the SetReplicates node… o_O

The pawn is indeed spawned on the server, doesn’t get replicated (thus created) on the client.
The game mode class is GameModeBase because we have no use for any sort of shooter game mechanics.

Ok, I’m not sure what I did but now the pawn is present on the client too but none of the inputs have any affect. I guess that will be a different questions then… Thanks for the help! :slight_smile: