gameDEVbeauty Launched!

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to let everyone know that I have started my YouTube channel where my goal is to “Bring Beauty to Games and Games to Beauty!”. As an Art Director and Level Designer I am here to show my creative perspective on how I use UE4.

My first video is a VERY simple introduction and is mostly to showcase a different mindset and perspective on how to think about creating a scene. Getting in to UE4 can seem daunting and complicated at first. I wanted to try and get a lot of females out there less intimidated by the engine itself. I remember thinking to myself “well if an extreme tech guy can’t really do it that well, why would I think I could”? I feel like I need to share my ‘epiphany’ moment with other women out there with similar skill sets to think outside of the box. I believe the beauty industry has talents that need to be utilized more in the gaming space. Level Designers really are a Digital Interior Designer, yet the connection seems so disconnected. So for me I use my skills with editorial makeup blending and just the joy of color to bring people in to a fantasy world. :smiley:

You can find the first tutorial video >here!<](- YouTube).

Would love some feedback! Let me know your thoughts! You can find me here (YouTube) and gameDEVbeauty.

Nice. Subbed