Game works perfectly on editor, but has problems when packaged for windows..

Hello, i have a problem with my project: So i have set it up like this: When the player stepscollison on a checkpoint, the variable “checkpoint” becomes 1,2 or 3 depending on the checkpoint, and when the player dies it checks the variable “checkpoint” to see if it is 1 2 or 3,if it is 1 it spawns on level checkpoint1 with the command Go on level Checkpoint1, Go on level Checkpoint2 and like this on all other checkpoints depending on the variable. The problem is this: In the editor it runs perfectly,when i step on the ckeckpoint it registers the variable and when i die i respawn there. The problem is one.When i package it for Windows, always when i die it goes to the start.

Checkpoint Blueprint

Checkpoint 3 - if a player collides with the triggerbox X then set checkpoint = 3 Pasteboard - Uploaded Image

Checkpoint 2 - if a player collides with the triggerbox X then set checkpoint = 2 Pasteboard - Uploaded Image

Checkpoint 1 - if a player collides with the triggerbox X then set checkpoint = 1 Pasteboard - Uploaded Image

Checking Blueprint Pasteboard - Uploaded Image If checkpoint = 1 then go to level “checkpoint1” if checkpoint = 2 then go to level “checkpoint2” etc.

Please help me… Game works perfectly when im on editor,when i step on a checkpoint it registers the variable and then when i die i respawn there… But when i package it always start from the begining of the game… Is teher some problem with levels in a pcakaged game?