[GAME] We Must Dig

Hey, would you play this?

3 Likes

Hi there @Cruddynight,

Welcome back to the forums! Hope you’ve been well :slight_smile:

What an adorably charming trailer. I’m assuming this is a puzzle/exploration game which typically isn’t what i go for, but this looks so fun I’d definitely spend hours dying to stepping on spikes for it :joy: Is this going to be playable anytime soon?

Hey hey, yep, puzzle exploration. Still need to finish some of the things, but it’s already playable from start to finish.

1 Like

Oh how cool :smiley: What things are you currently finishing up?

Mostly main menu and the ending =) And some little things, like sounds and journal entries.

1 Like

Ah gotcha! The final details are always the most enjoyable :slight_smile: Any journal entries you’re particularly proud of writing?

I really like the protagonist character! Nice to see an animal character that’s not so cutesy. Give me an bipedal animal-folk version of Dark Souls and I’d play the heck out of it!

Thanks =) But there will be no fighting in this 1. But would be interesting to see animal-folk Dark Souls as you put it.

Hey @Cruddynight ! Welcome back to posting with us here on the forums!

I love this little game that you’ve created especially with the mice/rat appearance. These creatures are so adorable and this makes me think of Rescuers in a way. Will the puzzles in the game steadily scale in difficulty as you go along?

Hey! Thanks, and yes, puzzles will get more challenging as you progress.

(post deleted by author)