[GAME] Takashi's Curse

Love the art style. Looking forward to seeing this progress. =)

Hey Guys! So after finishing our final submission, we were given the option of developing the project a bit further before ultimately calling it completed for the chance of it being shown at our annual digital expose. We changed a lot of the cinematography shown in our gold submission. (Which I just realized I forgot to link… whoops).

But we would like to show you our final cut for this project that has been submitted and is now out of our hands. We really appreciate all the kind words from everybody on this thread, it means so much!

Here is the video below. Be sure to watch in 1080p as all shots were rendered in 4K and downscaled to 1080p for better quality viewing.

Thank you once again! Enjoy!

Aw, I tried to play the video multiple times, but no joy. I could only listen to the sound, but there was no image. I checked it out on Vimeo, but it seems bugged and didn’t show any image as well, only sound. I’ve never had problems watching any video on Vimeo. Super weird. I tried 3 different browsers (IE, Firefox and Chrome. Nothing, no image coming from any of them. Only the sound)

Wow nice project guys! Seems like you’re reaching really high quality in the environments and characters!