This is a rather trivial issue, but I’ve kept running into it while working on some ArchViz lately…and it gets slightly annoying really quick if you do it all the time:
- Hold RMB and use the Game-style WASD Movement to move around in the scene
- Modify things (anything that marks the scene as modified goes)
- Hold RMB and move around again, as before
- Hit Ctrl+S to save the changes when you’re satisfied - do this while RMB is still down (or barely being released while the save happens)
- Level saves as expected, but as soon as you enter Game-style WASD by holding RMB, you’re moving backwards automatically (as if the S key was down)
Plus, when I do this on 4.11p4 (exact version is 4.11.0-2858478+++UE4+Release-4.11, which i kinda doubt matters here) and try to select anything in a viewport, I get an Editor warning that simply says “” (nothing).
Here’s a gif showing both in action, in case it helps: