Game Ship

[SIZE=13px][SIZE=13px]I made a gameready ship. Its a huge package of shipparts and props. I have tested it all in Unreal engine and it works. Maybe ist suits one of your projekts.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=13px][SIZE=13px]Its the prototype of a modular ship building system and a lot of new ships and equipment are in progress .The system is ideally suited to form a complete fleet of different ships.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=13px][SIZE=13px]The new meshe will be slightly higher in the number of polygons and textures to work out more details.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=13px][SIZE=13px]Since there will be the corresponding LODs, i see no problem in it.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=13px][SIZE=13px]All further assets are delivered with the complete workflow. from scratch, from blendfile, painterfile, bakingmeshes, collission, meshes, LODs etc. to the gameready asset.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=13px][SIZE=13px]I hope i could arouse your interest. Just check out my page ocasionally maybe there is on or the other suitable asset for you.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=13px][SIZE=13px]Here a little vid… you see it works.in Ue4 …I still have to work on the qualit of my Videos… and my spelling [/SIZE][/SIZE]

:slight_smile:
https://forums.unrealengine.com/create-content/text/

[SIZE=13px][SIZE=13px]If you are interested, you can buy the boat here for a small fee. [/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=13px][SIZE=13px][SIZE=13px][SIZE=13px][SIZE=13px][SIZE=18px]Cubebrush - Curated digital assets & resources

[SIZE=13px][SIZE=13px]I would be very happy about constructive criticism and suggestions.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=13px][SIZE=13px]I hope you enyjoy.[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=13px][SIZE=13px]Thank you and best regards[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=13px][SIZE=13px]Michael[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Fantastic! Are you working on a game? :slight_smile: Can’t wait to try battle with those ships !

Thank you
At the moment iam not working on a game.
Regards
Michael

Are you going to release it on the UE4 Marketplace too? And if not at least on Gumroad too ?

Impressive. I subscribed to your Youtube channel. I am into different kind of “ships”, but these retro sure are fascinating. :slight_smile:

Hello
Thanks for your interest

@DarkS474
Iam not sure to submit it to Market place but Iam thinking about it…

No iam not going to Gumroad. I sell mainly it with Cubebrush, because cubebrush offers, in my opinion, the best possibilities and a proper busines plan.
You can actually download my Assets here. Artful3D