Indiegala Games is looking for a Game Programmer to hire in our Games Development Studio located in Rome(Italy).
This developer needs to be flexible in what he works on to support changes in needs over time.
In this role, will be part of “DieYoung” development, an open-world PC Game that will be released on Steam.
- Work closely with artists, designers, and other developers to implement tools or game logic.
- Complete significant development tasks on schedule and quality.
- Multitask between different parts of the project as necessary.
- Work well in a team environment.
Minimum Requirements For This Position
- Programming and debugging experience in C++.
- Ability to write quality and well documented code.
- A passion for making games.
- English reading ability.
- Shipped one or more games commercially (any platform).
- Expertise in one of the following areas: Gameplay, Rendering, Audio, UI, Optimization
- Programming and debugging with “Unreal Engine blueprints”.
- Programming and debugging with “Unreal Engine C++”.
- Fluent English
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter