Download

Game problem. Initiate one event after another/Create smooth transitions between two static camera.

Hello guys I have some issues with my game.

What I would like to create?

I would like to create simple game optimized for html5.

Basically , I want to have a button on a bottom center of the screen which will initiate roll of a dice.

After 3 sec of rolling, dice will stop rolling then camera no 1 should change to camera no 2 (top view of the dice) in order to see a result. After 3 sec camera no 2 will back to camera no 1. And then you can start roll again.

What I had done so far?

I have a rolling dice and all necessary textures, models.

I have a two camera. For now I switch between them using two button. One for each of them. I would like to use one button to switch between them. Like when I will hit a button once then I will see camera no2. If I will hit button once again I will switch to Cam no1.

I have similar set up to this guy from yt. But instead hit m key I use two buttons.

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=A0LEVj5IBNtZPmkAakIPxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTByMjB0aG5zBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--?p=change+between+camera+usin+button+unreal&fr=yhs-Lkry-SF01&hspart=Lkry&hsimp=yhs-SF01#id=2&vid=d6a983748853708f45ef6b46c800dab2&action=view

What I have to do still?

Figure out how to initiate rolling of the dice by using a button ( name of button “roll”).

Figure out how to iniciate after rolling of this dice change between cameras ( from cam no 1 to cam no 2.).

If you know some turorial which will explain:

how to iniciate one event after another.

create smooth transition between two cameras

It will be nice then.

I do no have any coding experience so far. I would like to use a blueprint for all of it.

Thank you for your help. I am really appreciate it.

I am looking forward hearing from you guys.

Peter