Game freezes every 5 seconds

The game logic is made with blueprints, so I thought that was the cause of my problem, but no. This problem occurs no matter how much game logic is in the level.
During the game, PIE or Standalone, the game freezes for 0.08 seconds or something like that. After that, if the player’s camera was rotated using the mouse, there is a sharp jump, the camera flies away as if I jerked it sharply.
This problem still here since UE4, also occurs in Shipping and other PC.
Just noticed that this happens even outside the game. only the gaps are much smaller.

Tried turning on Vsync, tried turning off all player logic on tick.
What could it be? Assets? other blueprints?
Should I turn off “Start with tick enabled” in every blueprint where it is not needed?

in general, I see a direct dependence on the number of assets in the scene, but the problem is that all my levels in terms of content are not yet comparable to any released game…

Here is demonstration of this issue:

Hey there @Digital.Sunset! Welcome back to the community! In this case I’d recommend using some performance tracking with Unreal Insights to see what it causing the most draw for that frame. This should show you exactly what is causing the hitch if it’s engine side.