Game does not package

Hello, I am currently trying to package my project for testing purposes. But every time I try to package my project, I get a PackagingResults:Error: Error Unknown Cook Failure. I have an idea on what’s causing it, but everything I have tried to do to fix it fails.

I think it has something to do with the fact that I removed the original folder for the Infinity Blade Assets (to shorted the filepath name, I know that a long file name can cause a package attempt to fail), because it’s trying to find assets that are not in that folder anymore, in fact the folder is deleted. I tried deleting saved and intermediate files, but that didn’t help, I tried to Fix Up Re directors in the content browser but that didn’t help. So I am now at a bit of a loss on how to fix this issue. I have linked the Packaging Log in post if anyone can see something that I am perhaps missing.

Thank y’all for the help.

You have a UAT Begin Stack error. Here are other people who faced a similar issue:

Apparently you have a blueprint or a material that have an issue with one of the nodes

Maybe this line “AttachToComponent when called from a constructor is only setting up attachment and will always be treated as KeepRelative. Consider calling SetupAttachment directly instead.” ?

Hello ,

After looking through your logs is looks like you are getting an Ensure (provided below). The Ensure appears to deal with attachments. Could you look through your project and make sure that you are not getting any errors or crashes dealing with “AttachToComponent”?

Ensure:

Ensure condition failed: AttachmentRules.LocationRule == EAttachmentRule::KeepRelative && AttachmentRules.RotationRule == EAttachmentRule::KeepRelative && AttachmentRules.ScaleRule == EAttachmentRule::KeepRelative [File:D:\Build++UE4+Release-4.12+Compile\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\Components\SceneComponent.cpp] [Line: 1482]

AttachToComponent when called from a constructor is only setting up attachment and will always be treated as KeepRelative. Consider calling SetupAttachment directly instead.

Sorry for the late response, but yes, that was correct. Apparently it doesn’t like it now when you use AttachToComponent when in the constructor. I used the SetupAttachment like the error wanted and it actually did package properly. Thank you .