Game development of a Beta demo titled (P⊕inT BlanK BiG BanG) using Lyra as a base, using UE5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp4GGuIE2mM

Multiplayer ready unreleased Game demo I am currently developing, still in early stages using the amazing Lyra starter game project files, there’s a ton of things I want to add, vehicles, swimming, climbing etc, and obviously modify the game maps too, the one shown is from Battle royale map on marketplace.

It looks good, but I can’t stop thinking at this:

A personal note:
Naming is an important part of a product, you’re using Lyra as a base and many people are doing the same, at least invest some time finding an original name! (There are two movies and at least three games called like that)

2 Likes

LOL i know mine is actually a demo plus its actually p (target point symbol) oint, i didnt even come up with the title someone else suggested it for me, it was my idea to change the letter to a symbol for obvious reasons, also most other names have been used, look at for instance a band name who used the bandname Chvrches instead of churches similar to P⊕inT BlanK lol its not an o, just pointing out but yer right best to work on something more original in a world difficult to even find originality lol

1 Like

I would also like to “point” out that this is just a video, it hasn’t been released anywhere its a work in progress as in a solo developed demo, but i do like to hear what folk say its actually the best title i have even thought of using personally so far my own ideas where terrible in comparison, plus the obvious letter to character change which has its own clear issues with searching lol… i may actually change it slightly, but i think the demo does the title justice also it does no harm to previous efforts from namco or the films you state, probably only helps to boost them if anything lol

1 Like

To be honest, I was preoccupied of the opposite (your game shadowed by the existing ones)

1 Like

Never played them so cant comment (mind mine is early demo far from release lol), in fact didnt even know they existed till someone pointed out, when i did a search i saw a film made in the 60s plus one in 2019, noticed there is a board style game called that too.

1 Like