Game crashes when running without editor

Hi! I ran into a problem when making a test build for my project and was wondering if anyone could help me with this issue. When I try to run my project outside of editor, either by packaging or running from Visual Studio with “Development” or “DebugGame” configurations, the game starts up (the black window appears) and then crashes and the last thing in VS output is this:

[2014.06.30-10.02.15:323]  0]LogMemory: 27264K allocated in pools (with 2422K slack and 1469K waste). Efficiency 94.61%
[2014.06.30-10.02.15:323]  0]LogMemory: Allocations 91257 Current / 747662 Total (in 426 pools)
[2014.06.30-10.02.15:323]  0]LogMemory: D:\BuildFarm\buildmachine_++depot+UE4-Releases+4.2\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\UObject\Class.cpp(2918): Assertion failed: GetStructureSize() >= sizeof(UObject)

Ancestory.exe has triggered a breakpoint.

The game runs perfectly in editor.
Is there a way to determine which structure is causing assertion? If any additional details are required, just ask and I’ll deliver. Thanks!

It happens exactly the same to me.
Is there a way to understand which class is triggering this assertion?

Thanks.

Hey Guys,

This happened to me as well (although i got a slightly different error). I posted an answerhub question and it wasn’t addressed. I narrowed it down to a changeset though. The changeset had a bunch of blueprint changes in it. I wonder if the Blueprint change and then your C++ is calling into API that throws an error. Mine was an assertion error.
I wonder why in a packaged game it is bad and in the editor it is not. Very Strange.