Game crashes when character teleports

Hey , is there any way to tell which trigger volumes are duplicated and which are not? I’ve got game that’s essentially an empty world that spawns blueprints that have tons of trigger volumes on them - something very derivative of Endless Runner tutorial.

I found this post because I’m getting same issue, my game works in editor, and I can build successfully, but playing built game crashes after a few seconds of gameplay.

I’m not 100% sure how to check to see if it’s this problem, UMG issue that was mentioned in beginning of this thread, or something completely unrelated.

issue with this was getting World Location of a Scene Component, specifically a Sprite Component in this case, and only occurs in packaged games. This has been fixed internally, and you should be able to try this in 4.9 Preview without problems.

I would need to see log from packaged project after crash occurs to confirm if it’s same crash. Please attach that here. If any information comes up in a Crash Reporter window, please include that as well (including MachineID).

I don’t remember anything involving a UMG issue, though. Let’s take a look at that log first. If it’s an unrelated issue, I’ll ask you to create a new post so we can investigate, but I should be able to confirm quickly enough. Also be sure to check this in a 4.9 Preview, just to be sure it isn’t already resolved. Thanks!