Game Crash when play

Hi,

i have a crash when i hit the play button.

Someone can help me for know why i have this crash ?

Thx

The log :

MachineId:E21D7F204138CD7B94C7ED88F410C527
EpicAccountId:deaf9b89ba234ee99a08d9577631fde5

Access violation - code c0000005 (first/second not available)

UE4Editor_Engine!UWorld::GetWorldSettings() + 26 bytes [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.7\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\world.cpp:3312]
UE4Editor_Engine!AActor::CheckStillInWorld() + 55 bytes [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.7\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\actor.cpp:874]
UE4Editor_Engine!UCharacterMovementComponent::TickComponent() + 239 bytes [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.7\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\charactermovementcomponent.cpp:799]
UE4Editor_Engine!UActorComponent::ConditionalTickComponent() + 199 bytes [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.7\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\actorcomponent.cpp:1042]
UE4Editor_Engine!FActorComponentTickFunction::ExecuteTick() + 1001 bytes [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.7\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\actorcomponent.cpp:602]
UE4Editor_Engine!FTickTaskSequencer::FTickFunctionTask::DoTask() + 214 bytes [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.7\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\ticktaskmanager.cpp:322]
UE4Editor_Engine!TGraphTask::ExecuteTask() + 445 bytes [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.7\engine\source\runtime\core\public\async\taskgraphinterfaces.h:671]
UE4Editor_Core!FTaskThread::ProcessTasks() + 3125 bytes [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.7\engine\source\runtime\core\private\async\taskgraph.cpp:428]
UE4Editor_Core!FTaskThread::ProcessTasksUntilQuit() + 77 bytes [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.7\engine\source\runtime\core\private\async\taskgraph.cpp:271]
UE4Editor_Core!FTaskGraphImplementation::WaitUntilTasksComplete() + 511 bytes [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.7\engine\source\runtime\core\private\async\taskgraph.cpp:984]
UE4Editor_Engine!FTaskGraphInterface::WaitUntilTaskCompletes() + 367 bytes [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.7\engine\source\runtime\core\public\async\taskgraphinterfaces.h:188]
UE4Editor_Engine!FTickTaskSequencer::ReleaseTickGroup() + 432 bytes [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.7\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\ticktaskmanager.cpp:187]
UE4Editor_Engine!FTickTaskManager::RunTickGroup() + 1182 bytes [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.7\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\ticktaskmanager.cpp:722]
UE4Editor_Engine!UWorld::RunTickGroup() + 102 bytes [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.7\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\leveltick.cpp:696]
UE4Editor_Engine!UWorld::Tick() + 2971 bytes [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.7\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\leveltick.cpp:1114]
UE4Editor_UnrealEd!UEditorEngine::Tick() + 5618 bytes [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.7\engine\source\editor\unrealed\private\editor.cpp:1329]
UE4Editor_UnrealEd!UUnrealEdEngine::Tick() + 22 bytes [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.7\engine\source\editor\unrealed\private\unrealedengine.cpp:347]
UE4Editor!FEngineLoop::Tick() + 4179 bytes [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.7\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:2257]
UE4Editor!GuardedMain() + 1404 bytes [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.7\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:142]
UE4Editor!GuardedMainWrapper() + 26 bytes [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.7\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:126]
UE4Editor!WinMain() + 249 bytes [d:\buildfarm\buildmachine_++depot+ue4-releases+4.7\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:202]
UE4Editor!__tmainCRTStartup() + 329 bytes [f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c:618]

Hey Meriamon,

Which version of the engine are you working within? Does this happen on every single project that you PIE with? Also, are you using the Binary (Launcher) or Source (GitHub) version of the Editor?

If you’re using the Binary version of the editor, could you please go to the library and click on the dropdown arrow that’s under the version of the engine you’re using and click verify and wait for the editor to verify? Once you’ve done that, could you try to PIE again on the same project?

Looking forward to hearing from you, thanks!

Hi thx for your anwer.

i’m using the Launcher with a version 4.7.6.

My project is based on the mmo strater kit. (who have some C++)

I just try to verify the engine and try again to play the project and same crash error.

Hey Meriamon,

Are you experiencing this crash with any other template? If you’re not sure, could you please create a blank project and see if it crashes. Another way to test this is adding the MMO Starter Kit to just a blank project and seeing if that causes the crash.

If the MMO Starter Kit is what’s causing your crash, you will need to speak with the content creator.

Looking forward to hearing back from you, thanks!

Hey Meriamon,

It’s been quite a while since I last heard from you and for that reason, I must ‘answer’ this thread at this time. However, if you have any further questions regarding this specific topic, please feel free to reply back and we will assist you further.

Thank you and have a great day!