[Game]Carnage Arsenal

Hi there, I am Brian and I am attempting to make my dream game! It is just me for now, I have been working at it for about a year. I have worked in the industry, even worked on the Sims game franchise! Carnage Arsenal is a multiplayer fps game, in the veins of Unreal Tournament, Tribes, Planetside, Star Wars Battlefront. Games of that nature. It is all my own ideas and art, I wanted to create my own universe and make things as different as I could under the circumstances. I will be honest I kinda am iffy about showing my work, but I shouldn’t be. I want to capture my 2D art style in 3d so kinda like a borderlands feel, but my own art. I did the logo first, it will be way over the top, not at all realistic, very sci fi, and kind of a grindhouse ridiculous approach to action. I do know it will be a long and difficult journey, but my passion seems to just keep me at it all the time. I am limited at the moment to UE4 since my computer is way under parr for UE5. But when I can upgrade I will be switching to the new engine. I may be super poor, but I am rich with ideas! haha :stuck_out_tongue: Here is the Logo! Next post I will type in the introduction for my game :smiley: I have tons of concept art. I am going for a simpler approach to keep my work load lower.

5 Likes

Welcome combatants, to Carnage Arsenal! We finally made contact with intelligent lifeforms, sadly they only want our planet and not our friendship. Fight for survival in a dystopian future. Pick wisely, choose a side and fight with team mates for objectives, or just fight with friends in a simple deathmatch mode. Choose from 4 seperate armies that each has their seperate abilities and perks. Guns, guns, guns! You will spawn at first with your armies basic loadout, but fallen enemies will drop their guns, pick it up and use it soldier!

The U.E.A. forces are a formidible power, Earths armies united to take on this
new infestation, they possess many high tech weapons and equipment.

The Junkers are scavengers
at heart, mad max road warriors, handy repair tools and brutal weapons.

The Collective are the invading alien species, bug like terrors here to reformat the atmosphere to their liking. The weapons they use are very organic in nature, some appear to be actual organisms.

The Subverted, once state of the art robots used in the industrial industry, entertainment industry, now gone rogue. Infiltration, scrambling and hacking tech, frightening weapons.

Each army has their own arsenal of weapons, vehicles, and equipment. I want a few game modes, some with vehicles and some without. :smiley:

1 Like

Weapons! boy did I make some work for myself, Lets see some guns! haha! All weapons are specific to armies so keep that in mind, if you pick an alien army you probably wont get the spicy minigun at the start, but… if you kill the guy holding a minigun, I want the player to be able to go pick it up and use it no matter what army they are in, hence the name of my game, there is no limit to the amount of guns you can carry, but ammo for some guns may be harder to get if it is not your armies weapon.

Lets start with some pistols! The U.E.A. Energy Pistol.

The Subverted Pulsar Pistol!

The Junker Pointman hand cannon!

1 Like

The U.E.A. 53-NTL Rifle

The U.E.A. Inferno MINIGUN

The Collective Thespyx Hive alien leech launcher gun!

The U.E.A. BlueHawk laser boomerang laucher!

started some FPS arms for the U.E.A. assault armor, heres where it is at so far :smiley:

Some work in progress shots of the Junker character Xandria :smiley:

1 Like

Vehicles will be a thing! Heres the Junkers fast attack vehicle, a modified souped up hover tractor, a second player can ride in a swivel turret!

1 Like

Alien vehicles will be actual creatures, as well as many of their weapons. Heres the Alien fast attack vehicle!

Here is the Alien armies equivalent to a tank!

1 Like

I want diversity so when you pick an army, you can pick from a roster of characters. They will not have individual abilities but each army has their own set of abilities.
U.E.A. Sgt. Guerra

Junker Iron Lung

Subverted Psi Nine

1 Like

Hey there @Bah_Mee,

Hope you’re having a wonderful week so far.

Well, you said it yourself, you definitely have the passion! The art and theme are just perfect. It’s obvious a lot of thought has gone into creating the world for your game. Really looking forward to this and seeing what all you do :smiley:

Thank you! I already went through the tedious process of creating a skeleton, importing it into ue4 with walk, run, strafe and crouch animations, what a blast to see a 3D model you created actually moving around in the unreal engine HA!

1 Like

some work in progress stuff. Here is the Junkers equivalent to a shotgun, the Flechette!

1 Like

U.E.A. one man Tank, The armadillo can hunker down and turn into a shielded turret.

1 Like

trying to rough out army select buttons, heres my idea for the Junker army select(for when the player chooses the army) I want it to be fully customizable so if the Teams want to both fight against each other with the same army that should be possible :smiley:

A concept for Junker civies, haha :smiley:

1 Like

The U.E.A.(United Earth Army) boasts excellent shielding capabilites, every soldier has assault armor.

Junkers all carry Scav Tools, handy tools that can repair armor of fellow team mates, repair vehicles, even leech armor off of fallen enemies and piles of rubble!

Letter to the Mayor of Neo Orleans:

"Hello?!?

I demand some motion trackers and emp emitters! These
Street Rats are deconstructing our customers vehicles.
Are you even in control here?

Mark Childs
                            Emporium Bridal Wear."

Junker Scavtool, An improvised deconstruction beam, eats
metal, plastic, cockroaches, even flesh… oh. If you are
hurt in battle, use this on a car, rubble, or even a fallen enemy.

Environment concept, destructable cover. Some cover has health, once the health is depleted it will turn to a pile of ash. Junkers can leech off this cover with scavtools.

New Terrans. The U.E.A. has moved most of humanity to large mountain fortresses away from the alien invaders, Inside they rule under strict military law. Only Army personnel are allowed outside the fortress walls.

communications team concepts. Each army has their own communications team, these members will inform the player if an objective is nearby. The objective might include high powered weapons, an instant capture item, or other handy resources.

1 Like