[GAME] Brath: Brain and Math

Hi guys!

Want to test your concentration skills or give your brain an exercise in a fun way? Brath game is here for you with couple fresh new mechanics using your math and memory skills. Game is created on Unreal Engine 4. Its a small game and i made myself. But there is six gamemodes and plenty of customization options.
The game is designed to fill small relaxing moments in your life, like FreeCell or MahJong.

I made this game in two months. And iam short of money at this moment (crittically). So its paid (but there is no aditional purchases or Ads). So If you find some bugs in the game, i can fix it. But i don know how much time i will have in next month. Next update can be in couple days or two weeks, because i need find a job, find money for food, etc… But i made it and i will to support this game :wink: For example i have support for new skins in game for future, but now there is only two.

Steam:

AplleStore:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/brat…396866905?mt=8

Its based on old memory template from Epic. But i changed scripts and added almost 5 times more. Attached few screenshots.

Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch (6th generation).

Have Fun!

ps: If somebody Win the game in BrathX mode with 42 cards and Spaghetti variation, i want to hear it!!! :smiley:

Hi. I have build with Steam Api, i made options with basic settings (resolution, etc). But i need to go thru Valve approval first. So it will be maybe a two weeks. I will update this thread when it will be done :wink: Buy Steam version will be definitely, because i spent my last money for submission fee.

Updated article (steampage)

Hey. And thanks for interest. I will send you steam code for free later. :wink: I sold in twoo weeks only twenty copies anyway. I think i am missing “WOW” effect. So I will be glad when you play somebody who can enjoy it. :smiley:

Hi! :slight_smile:

Sorry for delay. I was really busy. After the release, i fixed what i could and made some aditional content (3Solitaire). I ended yesterday with this. It is not perfect. But I can say i did what I could at least. :slight_smile:

Yes. I used sounds from templates and 3 particles from free projects from Epic. And i started with memory template. But at the end… I almost did not use the original scripts and i made lots and lots of new scripts. I made art in few days. Board took me 2 days. It was harder to make art for buttons actually. And make it working, because i want to do it with widget interaction component for pc, but it doesn’t work how i want. So… options menu is terrible now :smiley: But its done.

I started with this, because i needed practice with blueprints, learn basic stuff, like scripting with Arrays (one of the my primary goals), Blueprint comunications etc. I learned almost anything what i could. But my limits have been limited by little experiences with Blueprints and basic scripting. So i make this little weird Frankenstein :smiley: And iam glad to do it. I missed such a game. And since I do not have a superior not to mention it to change something because investors wants it… so i have freedom to do almost anything small. :stuck_out_tongue: I make it in one and half month. And what would be the design if I could not inovate something small like classic memory game. After then, i made 3Solitaire in 12 hours and i had inspiration in one realllz old board game. But I had to fix it for two days. :smiley: It’s been a longer time then I thought, but I never script anyhting in UE4.

About puzzle game… you know. Best about puzzle games is fact, that you can discover things, how you can interact with this, figure out how can you outwit this challenge. But i have only math :smiley: I sold only 150 pieces in two months, so its unpopular smal little weird thing. And I understand and accept it.

About discoverability… I have youtbe channel Twitter and Facebook page (3 visitors per week). But even thath, i have really low discoverability. When i released this on Apple store, i did not even find in a store first two weeks. When i typed “Brath”, it gave me many apps with “Breath” :smiley: The same situation was the first two weeks with Google and Youtube.

Steam is different. I have 3 positive reviews from curators right now and one from you (Thanks!), so i will see how this work. But its a great experience. And Im glad I did not start with a big project. My experience is much more positive with Steam than with Apple Story.

Survival will be nice. But right now its almost impossible to do it in one man, because I would have to do really big changes and I do not have time. I must admit that Im glad that I fixed almost all bugs. Maybe couple customers, but it should be in good shape. And most helped me some guy who does not play these games but gave me a lots of valuable feedback.

So. Right now i am looking forward to begin with a larger project :slight_smile:

And sorry for my english. :wink:

btw: And when I look back, I made a few mistakes. I had a lot of ideas. One of them was that you can change the theme. Because I wanted a steampunk theme with classic nixie tube numbers. So I refresh every object, every decals and text in the game base on logic when its changed. I have this switch still in game. But i hide it. It was a thing that took me a lot of time and there is no more time for graphics. So I scrapped this with some other things :smiley:

I made it for free on IOS until 31.08. Anyone can download it.