Download

[Game] Awakening Of The Ancients. WIP

Hello,

I was thinking about to create this topic or not, but final decision was yes. It’ll be good opportunity to kick my lazy ■■■ :slight_smile: It’s not something unique or new breathe, just my vision on some things in this universe.

The idea is some fantasy setting based on slavic fairy-tails and legend(probably could be added more), my own ideas and a bit mix with sci-fi, hopefully in a good proportion. And one secret element :wink:

This idea was born inside my head around 9 years ago as a short CGI film, but then it was a solid decision that I would like to see me running through this world.

Maybe it would be interesting for you too. Let’s see. I’ll try to make the process and final result interesting and not boring for you.

Thank you for your attention, time and interest!

Latest updates and current progress screenshots:

Video:

Playing with atmosphere colors:

Solar system

Lanscape

1 Like

I wish you success in your project, soon we will see screenshots and the progress of your work.

1 Like

Thank you!

First I would like to make an environment. It’ll help to show the worlds atmosphere during the gameplay prototyping process. Well, and environment creation is what I would love to learn. Also it inspire me for new ideas and updating an existing ones.

Here’s some screen shots of current progress. I think I will duplicate latest screenshots and updates in the first post for better tracking.

This is a blocking of the starting area.

The solar system. Procedural shaders.

Current progress for the landscape and the forest swamp area.

Thank you for your attention, time and interest!

1 Like

Incredible, congratulations.

1 Like

Small update. Playing with some atmosphere settings to select the mood and color scheme.

Which one do you like?

Made small video with level-run at the very early wip stage.