Gallery map template (and assets in Engine Content) for marketplace creators

I’ve seen some marketplace assets use the same gallery/overview map that is used with Blueprint Examples by Epic. I think it looks much better than the official marketplace submission guidelines rules we have right now of creating a map with a basic floor and a skylight, placing your stuff in a grid and calling it a day.

Here’s an example of an asset which does this: 20+ Gun Impact Particles in Visual Effects - UE Marketplace

I’m not sure, but I suspect they migrate and rearrange those assets from the content examples. It’s bit of a hassle and I don’t like the idea of making the asset bloated just because of having a nice gallery/overview map.

I’d love to see Epic make a packaged and ready version of the gallery map ready along with guidelines to include in any store asset, so as to standardize it all.
It could have generator blueprints so there’s an easy way to expand the room and number of gallery showcases and give them titles, instruction boxes etc.
The assets for that map could reside in Engine Content, so that they don’t need to be re-downloaded for every asset.

Just a thought, but I think it would make it a lot easier for both content creators and those who buy the content.

I’d also like to hear Epics stance on how you think content creators should showcase assets? Is it okay to bundle the content example assets for a gallery map or do you prefer if we only follow the guidelines and make a plain map? Thanks.