Gabeee's Assets

The new version should be up and fixed

Thank you!

My new Blueprint Utility Pack is now available:

How can I make the rotation match the exact mouse movement? I am messing with a first person shooter so i want it to be 1 for 1 movement. Any ideas?

Hello. Do we see somewhere in list form what came with update? Thank you.

Hey, sorry I don’t have a proper page yet so not really. I tend to give a bit more detail on discord tho. The last two picture contains the new functions. (We are talking about the blueprint utility pack right? :D)

Here’s the small update I posted on discord:
Blueprint Utility Pack got some updates:

• Item functions (name-int pair)
  • Coordinate system conversion (polar, sphere, cylinder)
  • Some trace misc functions

Thanks a lot for screens! :slight_smile:

Today’s patch only contained some name fixing and descriptions for the functions in the last patch.

Hello Gabeee,

I’m using yours “Architectural Camera System” and find an issue which I ask your help for.

I have an house scenario in which I use yours cameras change system with success, but when i tryed to use the interaction part, I spent a long time without suceed. And now I discovered that whats happening is some kind of conflict, between the “interactions BP”, you furnished and the elements in my scenario. I say this because if I do not put the interaction BP over or inside my scenario, it works, but if I put it over or inside it, it stop work.

Help me please what I do to solve that.

Hey, I found the trouble!

It was related to the colision system of UE4, I need to disable the colision of scenario elements because they was bloking the selection of interaction.

Thanks anyway.

My apologies, I don’t get a notification from the forum and sometimes I forget about checking it. I’m glad you found the solution.

@Gabeee I purchased both the VR Casting System as well as the Levitation. I’m trying to figure out your version of BI_Pickup as it is different than the VR Template. I am fairly new and may be completely overlooking things. Is it possible to show the equivalent of BP_PickupCube for the casting system? Very good work so far as well - I really enjoy both assets.

It is pretty much the same. The original grabbing only grabbed something when you started to press the button, this was changed to continuous checking. The interface is the same but I tend to make most of my blueprints from scratch except for the motion controller and the pawn when it comes to VR. You should be able to copy the pickup cube and just change the interface events to the BI_Pickup. Sorry for the confusion, I probably deleted the PickupCube when I cleaned up the project.

New asset: easily editable Map Widget

Hey Gabee!
Quick question: Does your UV Light asset work in multiplayer?

Hey, sorry for the late response, I was in hospital for the first two weeks of february. Yes, multiplayer support was added in a patch.

New asset: Telekinetic Abilities

New asset: Multipurpose Grappling Hook

Does this work with UE5 out the box? using the built in UE project convertor?

I can’t be sure but most things should work with ue5 since nothing really changed compared to ue4 except for nanite and lumen and neither affects blueprints. I’m not sure which asset you are referring though.