FX Star Starter Kit vA [Submitted]

Also voted earlier today! :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to open it up and go through the materials, I might use them as stars someday, but for now I just want to understand some more advanced techniques, let’s me learn from the best! :smiley:

Thanks !

Will there be any parameter to control the quantity, frequency and size of solar flares?

• For the corona flares yes. The solar flare particle system is manually placed atm. However building a quick BP to control their frequency and the amount of them would only take a minute :slight_smile:

So how much of a performance hit are they then?

Thanks, can’t wait for it, it’ll save me a lot of time :slight_smile:

Great job! I dream to see such stars in the Spaceengine (http://en.spaceengine.org/)

Awesome!!!

These look super sweet @_@ have you considered other natural phenomena like nebulae pfx?
Defiantly a buy!

Fog and smoke would rock, I agree.

¡El sol salió anoche y me cantó!

¡El sol salió anoche y me cantó!.. ¡El sol salió anoche y me cantó!

/runstoopenearylchristmaspresent
/squeeeee

Wow these are incredible !!

Just downloaded and am digging through the materials right now, they are amazing, really stunning work man!

Do you have an instruction manual for these? :stuck_out_tongue: These are pretty complex, I’m planning to tear it all apart and figure out how it works on my own, but would love to know more about how you built the entire system, and why you chose one route over the other? I guess what I am asking for is some new UE4 advanced material & FX masterclass video series I can buy where you teach us how to create thing like (maybe even use as an example in one of the videos?? hint hint?) :cool:

Regardless of that though, is the best $5 I have ever spent! Thanks you so much!

Nice work. Main menu background you come. =)

I’m also going to check out your masterclass video on eat3d.com they look neat.

IT’S FINALLY ! :smiley:

Never spent $6.00 so fast, once again has blown my mind! We can only hope the rest of the Marketplace will start selling at sensible prices too :wink:

Thanks for the support ! :slight_smile:
I just hope that it will prove to be a helpful recourse.

Has anyone tried with the DK2 yet? I could really use beautiful set, but I haven’t got much room left when it comes to performance :slight_smile:

Sell it to Bioware… looks a hundred times better than their Mass Effect’s Illusive Man’s sun. :smiley:

Agreed . :smiley:

And R.I.P. to real bioware new one is mere husk of marauder shields. Assuming control did not end well for them.

Btw. I am really tempted to get . I just wonder if I can simplify materials so works on mobile?

Very nice.

is a quick proto-type of the main menu with your starFx, that I said I was going to do :wink: Thanks!