#FuriousEleganceContest - Tribute - By Mat CisCas

Title: “Tribute”
FuriousEleganceContest
By Mat CisCas (Real Name: Matías Cisternas)

Video URL: (208) Furious Elegance UE Challenge - YouTube

Student Submission: No

Credits to sourced content: No. The assets are mine (screenshots). The same with the characters, textures and music, I created all for this presentation.

Screenshots:

• Synopsis: In a world where humans have been forced to live underground, a man rises to the surface to bring the last of his valuables as tribute to some strange colonists.

• Engine version: UE 5.1

11 Likes

Hi there @MATCISCAS,

Welcome to the Unreal Engine forums!

What a creepy and almost ritualistic scene. In a good way! It felt like a horror film trailer that just got creepier and creepier as it went on. The music, however, is utterly astounding. Its ominous and intense and creates such a wonderfully eerie feeling.

Thanks for sharing and good luck in the challenge! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks!!!
It’s flattering to know that you appreciate it as a movie trailer (I’d love to develop one). The music was also made by me for this short, to give it that “ominous” feeling with those choruses.

Thank you for your words, I hope the short is liked by the jury as well :v:

2 Likes

Oh wow, you created the music as well? That’s kind of incredible! As someone who can’t keep a beat to save my life, music creation is just crazy impressive to me. Especially when its made specifically to create a feeling in a scene. Brilliantly done :slight_smile:

1 Like