+FunctionRedirects not working for Blueprint Libraries?

I have removed a function from one Blueprint library and replaced it with one in another.
I have tried various tests of FunctionRedirects:

+FunctionRedirects=(OldName="/Script/BPL_UIUtils.GetCharacterSlotPreviewActor",NewName="/Script/BPL_3DCharacterPreview.GetCharacterSlotPreviewActorNew")

and

+FunctionRedirects=(OldName=“BPL_UIUtils.GetCharacterSlotPreviewActor”,NewName=“BPL_3DCharacterPreview.GetCharacterSlotPreviewActorNew”)

and

+FunctionRedirects=(OldName=“GetCharacterSlotPreviewActor”,NewName=“GetCharacterSlotPreviewActorNew”)

but even after trying all these, any Blueprint/UMG with the previous function still generates compile errors.
Can anyone point out what I may be doing wrong please?

This is an old question, but I stumbled upon it while having a similar issue. My problem was that the blueprint functions had changed module AND name; my understanding is that you cannot use FunctionRedirects to change both the module and the name of the function.

Here, you would have to either redirect the function library and preserve the function names like this:

+ClassRedirects=(OldName="/Script/<module>.BPL_UIUtils",NewName="/Script/<module>.BPL_3DCharacterPreview")

And have a dummy function in code where GetCharacterSlotPreviewActor calls GetCharacterSlotPreviewActorNew.

If the blueprint has not changed module, you should be able to remap it the way you did with simply

+FunctionRedirects=(OldName=“BPL_UIUtils.GetCharacterSlotPreviewActor”,NewName=“BPL_3DCharacterPreview.GetCharacterSlotPreviewActorNew”)