Function Library Build Keeps Failing

I’m trying to build my C++ blueprint function library in Unreal 5.1.1 but the build keeps failing WITHOUT a red error line. The log right before it fails reads

UATHelper: Package Plugin Task (Windows): Log file: C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_5.1\UBT-UnrealGame-Android-Development.txt
UATHelper: Package Plugin Task (Windows): Note: Android toolchain NDK r25b recommended
UATHelper: Package Plugin Task (Windows): Platform Android is not a valid platform to build. Check that the SDK is installed properly.
UATHelper: Package Plugin Task (Windows): Took 0.9109413s to run dotnet.exe, ExitCode=6
UATHelper: Package Plugin Task (Windows): UnrealBuildTool failed. See log for more details. (C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_5.1\UBT-UnrealGame-Android-Development.txt)
UATHelper: Package Plugin Task (Windows): AutomationTool executed for 0h 4m 52s
UATHelper: Package Plugin Task (Windows): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=6 (6)
UATHelper: Package Plugin Task (Windows): BUILD FAILED

It seems that issue is related to the Android SDK but why does that matter? I’m building a plugin for Unreal not trying to deploy an app.

I’ve tried

1. Downloading the SDK and setting the path to it in my project settings
  2. Deleting Saved and Intermediate
  3. Removing all Andorid related plugins from the project
  4. Setting my supported platforms to just be windows
  5. Opening up a brand new project and just building the default function library plugin

Please help, I’m at my wits end. Never had this problem with 5.0