Fun Remote Control Racer

A fun racer based around remote control cars with quirky weapons, Creative levels and different modes ranging from Lap based to Deathmatch.

Includes:

• A selection of Remote control cars ranging from Monster Trucks and buggies to a car based around a pig and anything in between!
  • Solo, Lan and Online Multiplayer game player
  • Different Modes ranging from Lap Based, Death Match, Capture the flag, Time Attack and Chase/IT/Tag (depending on what its called in your country!)
  • Varying weapons and defences ranging from Oil slick, Axe, Fireworks, Bombs, EMP and may more
  • Creative levels based around different everyday places from the view of a remote controlled car!

I have been prototyping some very basic ideas for a fun Racer based around Remote Control cars. I tested some ideas inside of unreal just your basic check point, laps, a basic waypoint based AI, a basic single attack, slippery surfaces, bouncy surfaces and I feel that the idea would work.
I would like to now get the game to a playable stage on just one level for the minute. I am looking for an Unreal coder (Blueprints or other unreal languages are fine) to create the code side (I will help where I can on this) I will handle most of the Modelling and texturing side aswell as sound effects and music. I’m open to any help aslong as we all stick the the same vision (I will explain more to the people interested)
Once we have go it to a playable state where we think its fun and stable we would copyright it first then i would like to either Kickstart it, Steam direct it or gain funding else where.
All money made will be split fairly in the hope that in the future we will all work permanently together!

Team Structure:

JD (Myself) - Modeller, Level Design, Animator, Audio, Basic Coding and Project lead
All have a minium of 2 years expeirence in
Previous Work:
Freelance ranging from 3D Modelling, Level Design, Mocap and Keyframed Animation to Audio consultancy, production and recording
This is the first time I have worked on a game but have expience in other areas

Talent Required:

Although I can do the above stuff (apart from coding I’m not going to pretend I’m a blueprints or C++ coder at all) It is to much for one person to take on on their own so I would like help in various sectors so we can all work together to achieve something great!

3D Artist (1)

Prefer 18+ please. If you are younger and feel you have the ability and clear communication skills please feel free to contact me and we can have a chat!

Experience with Maya required or Atleast be able to export to Maya if need be.
Ability to export to FBX format.
Experience with UE4 toolset a bonus.

Must have a crazy Imagination!
Expected to help create Quick Level Concepts for us to work with, Detailed level design, Vehicle designs and other 3D Modelling requirements. We will work closely together to help each other create what we need as quick as possible and also bounce ideas off each other.

Unreal Engine 4 Coder (1 - 2)

Prefer 18+ please. If you are younger and feel you have the ability and clear communication skills please feel free to contact me and we can have a chat!
Experienced with Blueprints or C++.
Experience with UE4 toolset a bonus.

Must have good problem solving skills and can work under pressure if it comes to it
Expected to create the code ranging from basic things like User input to creating the back end of the game. Will require knowledge in AI, Multiplayer and Triggers. Although my knowledge of coding games is limited I will try to help in anyway I can.

Concept Artist (1)

Experienced Concept Art or Drawing

Must have a crazy Imagination!

Must be able to take a rough idea from a written out idea and transfer it to a drawing.
Expected to create concepts for the 3D Artists to use to turn in to Models or Levels!

Please contact me via PM for Email or Skype just so Spam-bots don’t retrieve my details