Fully Functional Networked Inventory Tutorial System

no not yet, your screenshots helped, but I still can’t figure it out…would you mind helping me?

I PM’d You.

errr I don’t has Skype :frowning:

Part 5 is now up.

Part 6 is now up - this includes Creelin’s code to make your life easier for adding hitboxes.
Enjoy!

thanks verry helpful kind of tutorial

No problem friend.

Part 7 is up now! Enjoy! xo,

Very Nice! Good Job and thanks! :slight_smile:

Part 7b is up. Actually, it was up immediately after part 7 but I forgot to link it to the playlist. Part 7b is just a quick fix that I missed in 7.
Thanks, xo

Part 8 is up. Part 9 soon to come! Enjoy folks!

Part 9 AND Part 10 are up! We’re getting there! :smiley:

Part 11 is up. ALMOST done! Woot!

Just wanted to say thanks to savaikun and everyone who have helped. This is really useful.

Not a problem.
Thanks goes to Creelin, Tom Loomana, and Bonny!

Very nice tut!

Savaikun, you did a very good job on this tutorial. I was wondering when you will add the dropItem part of the tutorial. I have tried to workout how to add the dropItem and respawn it in world with no luck. If you could add that part of the inventory system to your tutorial then I think it will make it complete. I’ve tried all the things I can think off including making 's inventory system but that only drops the item that was last put in inventory order and I’ve tried to combine the two without success.

Nice Work, I need to implement something similar but would like most if not all in C++. Gonna implement it in Blueprints and see if I can convert it over to C++ :p. If I am unable to, at least I will learn a little more about creating a similar inventory system for my game :slight_smile:

great work thanks for sharing. can’t wait to give it a try

On video 4 hitboxes and only up to this point only issue i have is the HOTBAR button placement, now i thought id place the locations but like you said this is only if your on a 1920 by 1080 screen, with the divide of screen dimensions i thought this would size as it got smaller …

things id like to have to make it easier is the button used in your tutorial… i tried to make a 84x84 px button and it seems fine but the Numbers are huge (you did say set them at there largest size 74), this over takes the size of the hotbar boxes. also there selection size seems to be twice the size of the hotbar buttons them selves … hover over 2 also covers 1 and so on.

do we have a snap shot of the blueprints up to video 4 atleast with a downloadable button your using…

Great tutorial btw very easy to follow and actually have something, not to mention i have added this to a 3rd person tutorial i was doing for Hunger and also a street fighter style punching system… ill pop vid up soon…

Thanks again