We, a large, global entertainment services company, are currently looking to fill a full time position with an experienced Game Programmer or Sr. Game Programmer that has the following skill-set:
- Excellent C++ knowledge
- Unreal 4 development experience
- Superb understanding of Blueprints; both development and implementation
- Ability to analyze code for performance optimization
- Someone that can work independently to complete assigned projects with limited supervision.
- You have shipped multiple games
- Knowledge of industry standard graphics APIs (DirectX, OpenGL, libGCM)
- You have experience with VR development and associated performance bottlenecks
- You have an interest to educate team members
- You are an entertainment enthusiast
Very competitive compensation and package. Relocation help can be discussed for the right candidate. There is no way to work remotely.
PM if interested.