OPPORTUNITY - AR/VR INSTRUCTOR & DEVELOPER
- Teaching augmented and virtual reality courses, training and workshops
- Supporting students in project-based 1:1 sessions
- Developing AR/VR content used for teaching and learning
- Contributing ideas for curriculum improvement
- Experimenting and distilling the technologies at the bleeding edge of AR/VR into teachable segments
- Extensive AR or VR development experience
- 5+ years developing 3D applications in Unity
- Expertise in C#
- Ease communicating complex concepts
- Native English fluency
- A positive and collaborative attitude
- Experience in Unreal Engine a bonus
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- You get to work directly with the Co-Founders
- Integral member of a fast-growing team and company
- Flexible work hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Competitive compensation
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Circuit Stream is a leader in augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) training and learning content. Our mission is to help expand the AR/VR creator space. We do this by building world-class educational services that focus on making it easier for people and organizations around the world to learn the skills needed to leverage the power of AR/VR technology. Founded in 2015, Circuit Stream has trained more than 30,000 AR/VR professionals and organizations like Walmart, Microsoft, VMware, Lockheed Martin, YouTube, Apple, The US Navy, and many more.
We’re looking for people with passion, grit and integrity to join us and help empower a new generation of AR/VR creators and developers.
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with** [Unreal Instructor]** as part of the subject line and we’ll let you know that we’ve received your application.
We strongly encourage you to include a link to your portfolio or relevant projects.
We are an equal opportunity employer.